Front of House Team Members
We are currently looking for FOH Team Members to play a vital part of our restaurant team. The ideal candidates will have experience and passion delivery first class hospitlaity A bright, confident character with a sense of humour is vital (UK work visa or citizenship required) with a "can do" attitude. References to demonstrate ability to work under own initiative within busy, high-pressure environments are crucial. This is a full-time, permanent position, with the potential for extension, and we expect the role to start in mid-May.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a busy restaurant environment. Due to covid restrictions, we are running at a reduced capacity, with the requirement of tables to turned at a high pace, yet with a consistent high standard of service being provided, so the ability to work under pressure, whilst maintaining composure and a sense of humour, is crucial.
We are a Real Living Wage employer and tips are split pro rata weekly; accommodation may be available. To apply for the role please forward a CV, with cover note, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The responsibilities of the role will include providing excellent service to customers including:
- Delivering all aspects of the Steps of Service Handbook
- Greeting customers
- Table management using our online booking system
- Talking knowledgeably about our products and brand
- Taking orders processed through EPOS
- Running food and drinks
- Clearing tables
- Making drinks to order and serving at the bar
- Cleaning glasses and equipment
- Maintaining stock levels.
In addition to steps of service, the role will involve housekeeping duties:
- Cash handling, including cashing up and completion of Excel worksheets
- Administrative paperwork
- Use of the booking system
- Maintaining lines of communication within the business
- Following Health and Safety regulations at all times.
Possess great customer service skills
Excellent product knowledge
Good communication skills – written and verbal
The ability to demonstrate great teamwork.
IT literate with experience of POS systems
Basic Food Hygiene and Basic Health and Safety Certificate are advantageous but not essential for this role